Tuesday, June 2, 2009

ACCESS DENIED

My personal life is...well, PERSONAL. I definitely enjoy journaling - for my own enjoyment and for record keeping. However, I don't like being kept up with through a blog. Those who are truly interested and truly care keep up through phone calls, emails, and visits. I don't blog to keep others informed.
.
I know that those who genuinely care will always know the latest with me, Ray, Grayson, and Zander. Another reason why this blog is coming to an end is because it is too easy for anyone and everyone to feel like they know me or know my family when they don't at all. I will no longer share our lives with anyone just to be nice.
.
So, to everyone: Hope you enjoyed reading our blog. I have no intention to start a new one anytime soon - if ever. And if and when I do, it probably won't be something I share. As I said, those who want to keep up with us will...if we are good with it.
.
By the way, don't question if you did something to spark this - or what could've happened. If you're not aware of anything weird or bad going on between you and me or you and my family, you're good. I have simply decided to be more private when it comes to "background people", people that don't make much difference. If you're our good friend, we still love you with all of our heart. :)
.
It's been fun but now I'm done.
.
.
.
Peace to you and to you and to you - but not YOU. :)
.
.
.
Always and forever,
.
.
.
Yours truly,
.
.
.
Letisha Michelle Tse

0 comments: