Well, folks, we are moved into our new home!!!!!
.
We are very excited! Of course, it will take a while to get settled (feel free to ask me or Ray how FUN it is to live out of boxes...here's a little tidbit for you: We had to go buy toilet paper because we couldn't find ours!!!! And for the record, Angel Soft SUCKS! It isn't "friendly"). Another blog telling all about our move and our new place will come later. For now (because I am really tired and need some zzz's), I will just say that NOTHING got damaged while being moved. That is a good feeling. Movers are known to be haphazard, but ours did a good job. As we are trying to unpack a few boxes each day, Grayson has been helpful. He helped me find the hydrogen peroxide I needed to doctor Hobbes tail (he chewed the tip of it up again - yes, we should write a book about our interesting lives). Then as Ray was fixing our supper tonight, Grayson decided we needed a little more excitement in our new house. :)
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Our new home.
Posted by R&T at 8:27 PM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
3 comments:
Congratulations, I'm so excited for y'all. Moving definitely is a lot of hard work and no fun! But now, you have survived the worst part and can start making your new house your new home. Enjoy!
Yeah...welcome to the 'burbs! We hope to see your new house and let the boys finally meet when we come out in July!
Love ya
LE
Very good! I wish I can see the new house soon. I am excited. Enjoy and good luck!
Post a Comment