Thursday, February 7, 2008

the BEST hugs in the entire world!!!!!

I know the picture below isn't a great one, but I'm posting it to show what my hair looked like yesterday afternoon. It was all pulled back in a tight ponytail - until Grayson "redid" it for me.




How did he redo it you ask?

Well, let's just say by HUGGING me. :) Yes, Grayson's new thing is to give me these BIG, AWESOME, NEVERENDING hugs!!!!!!!! Yesterday, he was actually crawling up my body (as we stood in line to check out at CVS) to get both of his arms around my neck as tight as he could. And often, he puts his fingers in my hair. It is SOOOO sweet. Last night, I called Ray to come see one of these hugs I had told him about. Since he was at the other end of the house, I didn't think he'd get there in time. BUT the hug not only lasted long enough for him to get there but several minutes after he got there!!!! Today, he was trying to climb me so fast and so hard to give me a hug that he bumped his head on my mouth!!! It hurt for a second but the pain was quickly replaced with happiness!!!! Let me tell you - Grayson hugs are INTENSE and SO INCREDIBLY SWEET!!!!!! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the do....and the only way to re-create - one G HUG! It still melts my heart when Patrick runs up to me while I am at the kitchen sink, throws his arms around my legs and says - Hugs, Mamma, Hugs!