Yesterday, Grayson fell asleep in my arms after his morning bottle. I walked to his room and gently laid him down. He let out a yell, opened his eyes for a split second, and turned over. When he does that, I always hold my breath. But 9 times out of 10, he goes back to sleep. Anyway, when he turned over, I gently patted his back so he would fall back asleep. It didn’t go as planned. :) He pushed himself up to sitting position, gave me this big adorable smile and started clapping! :) As I saw him do this, I was so glad he didn't want to sleep. I wanted to smile and clap with him. We played until he was ready to get out of his crib. And when he decided he wanted to be picked up, he got the BIGGEST bear hug. :)))))))))))))))))))))
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web

0 comments:
Post a Comment