Tuesday, December 9, 2008

he cracks me up!

I had this list of things I wanted to blog about. I have been working on it for over a week now. But unfortunately, I have misplaced the list. Figures huh?
.
So, tonight, I have been trying to think of what all I wanted to blog about. I'm sure I'm forgetting a topic or two, but I do remember one that I can do now.
.
One afternoon, G was doing something he shouldn't. I forget what since it has been a while. I kept telling him "no". He would stop but go back to it. It wasn't anything major or dangerous so while I meant "no", I wasn't firmly saying it. It was more like a "I'd rather you not do that" than a "Hey Mister! STOP doing that!"...and he knew it!
.
After telling him "no" a few times, I gave him that light-hearted eyes squint, as if to say, "You better not...I'm gonna get you". He then gave me a big smile and winked at me. Our boy is something else!!!!!!!!! I smiled and winked back at him. That's when he shook his head "no". It was like he was saying, "Don't wink at me, Mom!" :)
.

0 comments: