
Grayson is so giving of his love. He is good about giving hugs, but the dogs and Zander get more than Ray and I do. ;) He's also pretty giving of his kisses. Now, he doesn't really put his lips to anything. What he does is poke out his lips and make a kissing sound. It is so cute! Ray and I do get a good amount of kisses (but could always use more of course), but Zander and Barney get more than anyone else I do believe. :)
.
Here lately, Grayson has really been interested in his feet and toes. After eating, he likes to take his socks off his feet (while in the high chair), pull one of his feet close to his face, hold it tight, and say "FEET!" (actually, yell "FEET!") with a big smile on his face (and sometimes with a big mouthful of food). He loves his feet! And during bathtime, Ray recently started talking to him about his toes...now, they are just as cool as his "FEET"! :)
.
Well, today, after he finished eating his lunch, I saw him ripping his socks off out of the corner of my eye. I knew what was to come - or so I thought. ;) He did the usual - pulled his foot up to his face, smiled, and yelled "FEET"! Then he put both hands on his foot (as it rested on the high chair tray), turned his head to the side, and rested his cheek on his foot. Anyone that knows Grayson well, knows that he was giving his foot a hug! It was so cute and funny! As he sat up and looked my way, I said, "Awww..you love your feet?" He made an "awww" sound and once again put his cheek to his foot.
.
It was one of those moments you wish you could get your video camera but know you'd never get to it in time. I felt I at least had to document this right away because it is something I never want to forget (and I want him to know about)! :)
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment