Monday, October 20, 2008

Invisible Man

Every night as of late, Tish and I often run into an "Invisible Man"... he typically appears right after his bath. This "Invisible Man"gets his power by puting on a cloak (some might call it "hooded towel" in other parts of the world) :-). You guessed right... his secret idenity is Grayson. About 2 weeks ago, I started to pretend that I cannot see Grayson whenever he puts his hooded towel on. G loves it when I do this. The second the hooded towel goes on, he stays still, turns on his big smile and does not make a peep (what people who are REALLY invisible do). That is when I start to call out his name as if I am looking for him... I would look all around him without making any eye contact. G loves this. His smile would get larger and larger, until he lets out a giggle or two. I take that hint immediately, uncloak him, and scream 'THERE YOU ARE!" Grayson would burst out in laugher and ask me to cloak him again after he is done. This goes on for a quite few times every night... until he gets distracted or too tired to play. :-)

You have to be there to get the full effect. The boy is just so cute!
.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW! That is precious! I can see him now with that big grin on his face!