Our rough and tumble little guy loves playing hard. He is all about getting shaken up, hanging upside down, etc. Yesterday, as we were driving through a parking lot, we ran across several speed bumps. They were no good for me. I really had to use the restroom! But I knew grayson would love them! As we drove over each one, I said, "bump!" He gave me a huge smile and fusse until we hit another speed bump! :-)
We even took the long route through the parking lot just so we could hit more speed bumps (I paid for it). But when there were no more, G voiced his opinion! :-)
Today, G and I drove through another lot with speed bumps (good thing most parking lots have them). I said "bump"as we drove over the first bump o' fun for G (bump O pain for me). Then Grayson said "BUM"!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Speed Bumps
Posted by R&T at 8:29 PM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
0 comments:
Post a Comment