Tuesday, September 25, 2007

"bapple juice"!

We recently found out we could've given Grayson apple juice at 4 months. I would've done that because I love it! But we didn't know...so, he got to try apple juice for the first time yesterday - in a sippy cup! We got one of those Avent sippy cups with a bottle nipple top, a sippy type top, and handles. Once the baby has tried out the bottle top and approves of it, you can switch it over to the sippy top. Well, with Gray, the bottle top lasted about a minute. He sucked on it a few times, which at least gave him a taste of the juice. Then, all he wanted to do was play with it. So, I took it off and replaced it with the sippy top. He was intrigued.

First, he put it in his mouth and twisted it around...


Then he kicked it out of his mouth (yes, KICKED it)...

He liked the cool looking liquid inside and thought it might be accessible from the other end...


That's when Dad said, "If you don't want your juice, I'll drink it!" Grayson said, "I want it!!! I'll drink it right!!!"



Grayson took it from Dad and gave it a go. He may not have gotten much juice, but he had a lot of fun...and that's all that matters. :)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing to see all the new things he is doing!