Over the weekend, we took Grayson out and about a lot because his grandparents (Ray's mom and stepdad) came for a visit. By the way, Grayson did an AWESOME job going here, there, and yonder. He's such a good sport! G doesn't ride in his stroller too much. And when he was younger, he always insisted that the stroller keep moving. If it stopped while he was awake, he fussed. And if it stopped while he was sleeping, he'd wake up and fuss! ;) So since it had been a while since we've put Gray in his stoller, Ray and I were curious what he'd have to say about it. Ray's suggestion to sit him up as much as possible was GREAT! It seems that our boy wants to be sitting erect and looking around - at everything! If he falls asleep, he'd prefer doing it while sitting up. Since he hadn't napped much that day, we expected him to fall asleep while we pushed him around. But that wasn't part of his plan. He stayed awake, watching every person and clothes rack that passed him. Oh and I can't forget to mention that somehow, Grayson unhooked the stroller seatbelt latch behind his back AND one side of the seatbelt in the front! Don't ask because I don't know. Grayson Koa, Houdini Boy? Anyway, as soon as we put him in the stroller, this is how he looked:



Yep, Grayson IS definitely a monkey! I don't know what we're gonna do with this boy! He's simply the BEST. And he has such a colorful personality!!!! :)
1 comments:
:) I love this blog and what cute, cute pictures! He is Mr. Personality and a precious little boy!
Post a Comment