My mom has been a plant lover for as long as I've known her. And I would definitely say she has a green thumb. She knows how to best water her plants, where to place them, when to re-pot them, etc.
My mom and dad taught me to be careful with plants. I was told not to bump them, pull on them, etc.
So when I received snapshots and a video of Grayson slapping and pulling on one of my mom's plants, I had to laugh. I feel sorry for the plant though. I'm sure it went into shock. Hopefully it won't croak...although I wouldn't be surprised because Gray has quite a power punch!
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Mimi's plants
Posted by R&T at 3:47 AM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
1 comments:
:) Gray definitely had a good "swat" going. He had fun and my plant survived and is looking lustrous! Ready for another Gray visit! :)
Post a Comment