About a week ago, I took Grayson to Wal-Mart. When we walked through the doors, we were greeted by a very nice but a little off upstairs lady. She didn't stop us because we had a return. She simply stopped us because she wanted to give Grayson a sticker. I almost told her not to worry about it because Gray is so young. But she was insistent on giving him one. As she went back to her station, she kept saying, "I want to give the baby a sticker...the baby needs a sticker". She fumbled with a sheet of stickers for a while, desperately trying to pull one off. Finally, she got one. I expected it to be a bright yellow smiley face Wal-Mart sticker. Instead, it was a return item sticker. She happily placed it on his chest. She seemed very pleased with how it looked. I smiled and thanked her. Then, for fun, I took it off G's shirt and put it on his forehead for a picture! :) I think it's a great picture! Ray and I always tell Grayson we're not gonna return him, that we're gonna keep him because we love him so much. ;)
1 comments:
:) Cute!
Post a Comment