
Grayson sat on his dad's lap for his haircut. Since there wasn't a place for me to sit, I just stood next to them on whatever side the stylist was not on. My job was easiest. I took pictures with my cell phone, talked to Grayson, and what I love to do: GIVE MY OPINION. ;) Because Grayson doesn't like sitting still and doesn't know how to turn this way or that way, the stylist had to keep changing sides and positions in attempt to give him a good haircut. By the way, she did a great job! Ray, Grayson, and I all agree! :) Of course, as she changed from his left side to his ride side, she had to drag the cord (from the shaver/clippers) with her. One time she pulled it and realized it was caught. She looked down thinking it might be caught on Ray's foot. That's when we saw that it was Gray who had hold of the cord - WITH HIS TOES!!! :))))) We all got a big laugh out of that one!!!!! :))))
Monday, November 12, 2007
another haircut story
Posted by R&T at 9:27 AM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
1 comments:
That's hilarious! He can definitely use his feet and toes!
Post a Comment