Monday, November 12, 2007

more special moments captured

OK! I stand corrected! After playing the "I'm not gonna let go game" with Dad and Mimi for a few weeks, Grayson decided to play it with ME! I declare Grayson the winner!!! I gave up! ;) And I must admit - it is a funny game! Both Gray and I were laughing the entire time! :)


Grayson giving his big victorious smile! :)


Gray removing the tray out of his high chair...


"I can get the tray out again, even though you put it back and set a toy on top...wanna see?!?!"

Grayson absolutely loves boxes! One of his favorites is his wipes box. I let him play with it. There is nothing to harm him. Well, I do watch closely to make sure he doesn't drop it on his head. That could really hurt when it is full. Anyway, he LOVES boxes. When I laid him on the couch earlier today, he reached over and grabbed the Kleenex box. Again, I let him play with it. I just pushed the tissues all the way in so he wouldn't pull them out. Since the box was only about 1/3 full, I figured he'd like hearing the tissues bounce around in there when he shook it. I was right. But after he shook it a few times, he decided it was the tissues he was interested in. You know where I'm going with this....Yep, within SECONDS, he discovered the slit in the box and started pulling tissues out!!! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He keeps us laughing!