Monday, November 12, 2007

more snapshots

Gray has this new thing - not with me - but with his Dad and Mimi...he likes to bite the spoon! It's a game! He thinks it's so funny! :)





Over the weekend, we finally got Gray's hair cut (for the 3rd time)! It was out of control. Combing it after his bath didn't even do much good. Dad started joking that he looked like a thief. But no more! Grayson got a short cut that looks very sharp! At first, I was a little upset because it is so much hair that what he had before, but I really like it now. And like the hair stylist said, it is gonna grow SO fast. I believe that! Gray has a TON of hair. It's so thick and healthy.



He was good during his hair cut - just a little squirmy. But he's not an infant. He's an active little boy who wants to look around, check out this and that, and touch anything and everything. As you can see, towards the end, he wasn't happy about having to sit still for so long. He had enough.



G learned a little about patience and got a great new look!!! Actually, he and Dad both have nice sharp haircuts! Don't they look great?!?!



Last but not least, here's a shot of Grayson asleep on Dad (after a fun Saturday). I LOVE this photo. I am fortunate enough to see it daily (in real life). :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, he is sweet all the time and extra sweet to hold when he is sleeping. Look at that precious face!

Anonymous said...

Awww, he is sweet all the time and extra sweet to hold when he is sleeping. Look at that precious face!