Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ridin' in style!

Grayson is a tall guy. While I wouldn't say his old car seat was too small for him, it wasn't all that comfortable for him. The best way I know to describe it is that his car seat cupped him too much.
.
When our friends, LeAnna, Matt, and Patrick, came to visit for July 4th, we saw Patrick's awesome car seat - A Britax Regent. Patrick is a bigger guy like Grayson. After seeing Patrick sit in his car seat, I was sold! I wanted one for Gray.
.
Once Grayson's Mimi (my mom) got wind of this, she started talking of buying G one. Recently, she placed the order, it was delivered to her, and she personally delivered it to us!
.
All I can say is "WOW". This car seat is so nice, big, and simply luxurious. :)
.
Ray installed it in our car last night. He rode in it for the first time today.
.
He sits a little lower, which gives him a different view outside the window. He seems to find that very refreshing. And needless to say, he has SO much more room in his new car seat. He's not at all cramped like he was in his old car seat.
.
As you can see in the pictures below, he loves all the space he now has...and takes advantage of it! Saying that Gray sits comfortably in his new car seat is an understatement.
.


.

.

.

Thank you so much, Mimi. I now ride like a king!

.

0 comments: