Yesterday, while his mama was getting some test done at the hospital, I picked up Gray and took him to the play area at the mall. As he gets older, I would like to take him out more, so that he can interact other kids. I am sure he gets tired of being at the house anyway. Since Christmas is only a month or so away, the mall has already put up the "Santa's village" for photos. All the staging is ready, just not the jolly big guy. The village is just outside of the play area. When G and I passed by, I explained to him that Santa is going to being coming soon and that was his house in Frisco. Grayson was very intrigued by all the colors and lights. 
Even though G is a little young to playwith all the crazy older kids, he typically enjoys it. Whenever he interacts with another kid, he always acts very polite...unlike many of them. A few times he got knocked down, he just bounces right back up. What a tough fella! Since Gray can't really jump yet, one of his favrite acrivities at the play area is crawling through the tunnels. I feel bad for him whenever there is a bully kid who is blocking everyone's way. Grayson is too sweet/innocent to understand why can't get through. He gives the most confused looks when that happens.
As usual, we took off our shoes for teh play area. After I set him down for literally 30 seconds, G took off! He headed straight to the exit, and then to the "Santa's Village"! Apparently he did not get to look at it enough at first glance. He started to point at it and then began to jibber jabber about it to me! It was very adorable. Here is a video to prove it!
As you can see, Grayson is ready for Christmas! However, this is a special Christmas for us. Since our delivery date is on the 22nd, most likely we will not be discharged until Christmas day....Grayson will be literally getting a baby brother for Christmas! :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment