Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Watch out!

.
Ray bought Grayson this cool foam sword at Walgreens a few days ago. It was so inexpensive, and we figured G would like it a lot. He plays with it by himself, but he has a TON of fun when he and his dad play with it together. As Grayson swings it around, Ray makes these "sword sounds". Gray gets a big kick out of it. Since it is a completely safe toy, Ray taught him to hit things with it - including me. I don't mind. Grayson swinging this huge sword at me, Ray doing the sound effects, me feeling a soft tap from the "hit", and G laughing hysterically is enough to make me crack up myself! After Zander is born and I heal from my c-section, I cannot wait to horse around and play with my boys the way I want to! :) Ray better watch out! He'll be chased, poked with foam swords, and will hear funny sound effects that will probably sound nothing like the way I intended! ;)
.

0 comments: