Saturday, April 7, 2007

Grayson is so strong! He has this powerful kick (that we felt before he was born) and a very tight grip! As I recently mentioned, he likes grabbing my hair. It hurts (definitely worthy of an “Ow!”), but I act more silly and dramatic to get Gray’s attention. ;) When he has a thick bunch of my hair, I have to carefully unpeel each of his fingers to get free. But it really stings when he only has 2-3 strings of hair. It is much harder to get him to let go. When Grayson and I sit in the recliner in his bedroom (that sits in front of several windows where the sunshine beams in), I saw one of my long blonde strands wound around his fingers! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Albany has the same habit (grabbing mom's hair) when he was young. You know it takes how long for him to get rid of the habit? More than 17 years. He still likes to pick up hair, not my hair, but Alvin's hair.