Some might argue this this entry is not what I call “blog appropriate”. Not only do I think it is “blog appropriate”…I think it is hot material – a story that should make Tse Family history!
This afternoon, our sweet, adorable son was fast asleep in his swing. He had been swaying back and forth to the same silly tunes for about 15 minutes when I hear an explosion! Immediately following that explosion was Grayson’s high pitched scream and a flow of tears! Yes, our little one had pooted so loud that he startled himself from sleep! :)
I stopped his swing, scooped him up, and he stopped crying. I then took him to his room to change his diaper. I knew he was wet because he started getting a little fussy again when I started unfastening his diaper. I told him he’d be better soon because he’d have dry undies in a matter of seconds! Before I got his new diaper on, he started smiling and laughing out loud! I’m sure his clean bottom made him feel better, but do you know what the main reason for his happiness was? He was looking at the framed sonogram pictures hanging above his changing table of none other than himself! It wasn’t a coincidence. This is one of Grayson’s newest funnies that started about a week ago!
We know he is noticing more and more all the time. He does the same thing with the fish painting that hangs behind the rocker in his room. When we put him over our shoulder to burp or lay him on our knees facing us while sitting in the chair, he smiles and talks to the bright blue and white fishie! :)
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
the latest with us...
Posted by R&T at 4:58 PM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
3 comments:
That is hilarious but I'm not sure if Grayson will appreciate that story later. :) There are so many cute, funny, sweet things that happen every day! Don't you just love it?
By then, he'll know how his mom is! :) And yes, it is wonderful! Grayson is so fun, funny, precious, sweet...oh, I could go on and on! :)
Grayson is smart and alert. He grows so fast.
Post a Comment