Friday, April 6, 2007


Today, our boy makes 2 months old! Can you believe it?!

In the last few days, I received an informational email from Pampers talking about having a 2 month old (what to expect, etc). I didn’t even read it. #1, I’d rather be spending time with my 2 month old than reading about “most 2 month olds”. #2, I know exactly what to expect from Grayson – something new every day. :)

He never ceases to amaze me and bring me utmost joy. Ahhh, there is nothing in the world as wondrous as the sparkle in his eyes and his sweet, beautiful smile.

A happy little story…
Lately, there have been several instances where I carried our sleeping prince to bed following a full day, a good feeding, and/or a slow dance. I slowly leaned over the side of his bed and laid him down. It was time for both of us to get some good rest. I carefully slid my hands out from under him (a technique Ray and I have worked so hard to perfect over the last 2 months) only to see our baby boy not only become wide-eyed but also with a big infectious smile on his face! That was his way of telling me he would sleep in my arms but didn't want to sleep in his bed. Since my arms were tired (from carrying Grayson around who is "heavier than a sack of potatoes", as his nurse once put it), we compromised. We sat down in the rocker recliner and visited for a while. :)

0 comments: