Gray still loves lifting my shirt (regardless of were we are and who's around) to see "the baby"! It is more than fine at home but as you can imagine, I'm not to fond of showing him the baby when we are out in public! A week or so ago, we were at Tom Thumb if I'm not mistaken. Grayson reached and grabbed my t-shirt. Because I've become familiar with what he is doing, my instinct is to hold my shirt down. He yelled out as if to say, "I want to see the baby!!!!" Ray said, "He wants to see the baby". I said, "I understand that. We are in the STORE! I don't like lifting my shirt at the STORE!" He said, "No one's around". I said, "You've got to be kidding me..." I looked around, saw no one near us, and lifted my shirt some so Gray could see the baby!
.
We now know that Gray associates my belly button with the baby. I don't think it's that he thinks we're calling my belly button a "baby" because he knows what a baby is. He loves seeing pictures of babies whether they are on baby product packages or in a magazine. But me lifting my shirt to show him skin is not enough! He wants to see (and poke) my belly button!
.

0 comments:
Post a Comment