Since Grayson was born, Ray and I have loved giving him a bath. As a matter of fact, there's only been a handful of times that we've done it without each other. What started off as something brand new and a little difficult to figure out quickly became something so easy and fun. .
Needless to say, Gray has changed SO very much in the last 16 1/2 months. Now, he splashes the water and yells "DUCK!" throughout his bathtime! And when we hold on to his arm or his back to support his body while we rinse his hair, he gets mad. He pushes our hand away and pulls his body away. It is so funny! Something he just started doing here recently is sticking his face in his bath water and drinking it! Yeah, I know, NOT sanitary. Now we're on to him though. We can usually stop him before his lips touch the water. I'm telling ya - Grayson just LOVES water! I take advantage of it though. I am able to keep his hands clean. He loves wetting them, soaping them up, rinsing them in the water, and drying them off. He probably doesn't realize his hands are getting clean. He just thinks of it as playing in the water. And that's okay - whatever works! :)
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment