Our baby boy still has a chronic cough. It doesn't rear it's ugly head as frequently as it once did. BUT wen the coughing starts, it seems to linger. One cough can turn into quite a coughing spell. At times, the coughing gets so strong, Grayson has to take in a deep breath to expel it as hard and loud as he can. He knows and expects to be asked if he's okay every time he coughs. He is just as thoughtful. This morning, I choked and pat myself on the chest a few times. The times I coughed the rest of the day, Grayson slapped my chest for me! :)
.
While Daisy, Ray, and Grayson are the sneezers in our family, Hobbes, Grayson, and I are the coughers. When Grayson and I walked into the bedroom yesterday, we heard Hobbes - not coughing but hacking. I wasn't worried. He does that fairly often. He has allergies. Immediately, Grayson walked over to Hobbes' kennel and started coughing. Our Grayson won't be "out done". Period. :)
.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
coughing competition
Posted by R&T at 11:03 PM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
0 comments:
Post a Comment