Earlier this evening when I was feeding Grayson, Ray came to hang out with us. Like we often do, Ray and I talked to Grayson while he was eating. We take advantage of every bonding opportunity – while we are changing his diaper, giving him a bath, fixing his bottle, etc. Grayson decides when he’s had enough of his bottle. The doctor said we are doing right by letting him be our guide. Usually, Grayson never acts wishy-washy, leaving you to wonder if he is finished eating or not. He makes it very clear. I even made a joke out of it…
How do you know when Grayson is finished eating?
He starts snoring! :)
Yes, when he stops sucking, we pull the bottle out. And sometimes it is immediately followed by snoring!
When I cracked that joke, Ray laughed! He thought it was funny!
Well, after I finished feeding Grayson, I gave him to Ray to burp. When I went back in the room a few minutes later, this is what I found:
How do you know when Grayson is finished eating?
He starts snoring! :)
Yes, when he stops sucking, we pull the bottle out. And sometimes it is immediately followed by snoring!
When I cracked that joke, Ray laughed! He thought it was funny!
Well, after I finished feeding Grayson, I gave him to Ray to burp. When I went back in the room a few minutes later, this is what I found:
Apparently, the chef of the house (Ray) made the soup for our supper and the bottle for Grayson’s supper equally good! :)
1 comments:
What sweet pics of Dad & Son!
Post a Comment