Thursday, February 22, 2007

What a beautiful day it was...

For a few days now, Grayson and I have been spending some time together outside. Our favorite spot is in a rocking chair on our back porch. I’ve always been a fan of rocking…and apparently, Grayson loves it too! Sometimes we visit. We talk about the warmth of the sun, the birds chirping, the sound of kids playing in the distance, etc. And sometimes we kick back, relax, and just enjoy all those sounds. Today, the sun was shining bright and there was a nice breeze blowing. I freed Grayson from his swaddle so he could enjoy it to the fullest. Below is a picture I took with my camera phone of him kicking his feet in the air and letting the cool breeze blow between his toes! :)

I had so much fun watching him enjoy being outside! I loved seeing him resting peacefully and then waking up to throw his arm over his head and arch his back to get a good stretch! :)

Then, he did something I cannot believe I caught with the camera!

He tucked his right hand under his face, put his left hand under his chin, and slept with his elbow IN the air…JUST LIKE HIS DAD!!!! :)
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just when I think I have seen the cutest pictures! Look at that precious baby boy! Only the beginning of many, many wonderful times you will have with your son!

Anonymous said...

HE IS SO LOVELY