Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Lately, Grayson has enjoyed being rocked to sleep as he lays flat on his back across my lap. While I’ve been aware that our boy is really growing, I had no idea just how much! I found myself wondering how he would lay comfortably in this position as he gets longer. Right now, he props his feet up on the arm of the chair like he’s the top banana! ;) I guess his legs will just start hanging over the side! :)

When he woke up this morning, he was yelling, “Come get me! Come get me!” I told him I had to fix his bottle but that I’d be right back. When I wound up his mobile, he stopped crying. But I saw he still had tears in his eyes. I reached down and held his hand. He smiled. My heart melted.


I had to use this clipart because #1, it’s so cool and #2, Ray is amazed by the clipart I find! :)

Later on, I put Gray on his changing table to see if he needed an “underoo switch-a-roo”. Since day 1, he has loved laying there. We had no idea what a $15 changing pad, a changing table, and where we decided to put it would make Grayson so happy. In addition to giving him a great view of himself (sonogram photos above), the changing table motivates him to make conversation. We must have talked for at least 15 minutes straight this morning. We talked softly for a while and then got loud and silly! When I laughed, he laughed, and vice versa. At one point, he reached out and grabbed my lips as we laughed together! :)

0 comments: