Something Grayson has done for a long time that he does more often now is sleep with his arms up over his head. It is so funny! When we see him in that position, in our Grayson voice, we say, “Mom and Dad, I’m the champ!” :)
I don’t think I sleep in weird positions. Usually, I have my arms kinda tucked under my head. It is Ray that is always in weird positions. One of the positions I find most odd is when he is sleeping with his leg bent and his knee in the air! Why his leg doesn't fall over, I don't know.
Anyway, last night, after changing Grayson’s diaper, I rocked him back to sleep. After a few minutes, I stood up and laid him down in his crib. Within seconds, those arms went up. I couldn’t help but smile at our lil’ champ!
When I went back to bed, I saw Ray sleeping with his arms up over his head! Again, I smiled. :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment