When Grayson takes a break from eating, that is our queue that he needs to burp. At that point, we throw the burp cloth over our shoulder, put Grayson up there, and hope for the best. Pretty routine.
Well, he has been grabbing everything in sight (my hair, my shirt, the onesie he has on, etc). And his latest thing is to grab my burp cloth and take it off my shoulder as I'm lifting him up on my shoulder! I lower him back down to get it out of his hand and put it back on my shoulder. But of course, it isn't that easy! I have to unpeel his fingers to get it back!!!! :)
As I'm taking it back, in a silly voice, I say something like, "Hey Mister! Excuse me! Are you stealing my burp cloth?! I need that...I need that to burp a little fella who is giving me a hard time! Do you know that guy?!" I don't stop until he starts smiling and/or laughing!
Ahh, we have so much fun! :)
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
our funny little monkey!
Posted by R&T at 9:36 PM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
0 comments:
Post a Comment