I know this photo is not of good quality. It is a cell phone shot. Also, I look horrible in it. But whatever. It is the only picture of Grayson doing his new thing: Biting my nose! It isn't a mean thing at all. He's actually done it for a while. When he was younger, he wrapped his lips around my nose. Then, he didn't do it for months. I assumed he was no longer interested. But yesterday, he started doing it again. But now, at 14 months old, he has teeth! He doesn't bite me hard...but there is definitely a difference between lips and teeth! :) He thinks biting my nose is so funny! Of course, I egg it on by squealing "Ouch!" when he does it. That makes him laugh and want to do it again - and again and again and again! :)
.
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web

0 comments:
Post a Comment