Grayson has been learning (on his own) how to undress. When it is bath time, he stands on the side of the tub waiting to be undressed and plunked in. When we start to pull his pants down, he uses one leg to pull his pants off the other leg. Then, he steps out of his pants. It is so funny to watch.
.
As I mentioned before, when Grayson is finished eating, he will start pulling his big off or his shirt! He is so cute!
.
But here lately, he’s been trying to take his shirt off on his own! When he and I went to CVS a week or so ago, there was a neon sign on the door that said “Child I.D. for 29 cents…inquire within”. So, I did exactly that. For .29, the photo lab tech would take a headshot of Grayson, print it on their photo machine, and attach it in this photo i.d. It isn’t anything fancy, but it would work if we were to ever need it. There are even places for his fingerprints. Anyway, as he and I were standing there waiting for the girl to find her camera, I look down and see Grayson taking his shirt off! I jokingly told him that a fully clothed picture would be best for his i.d. :)
.
A few days later, he and I were walking outside in a parking lot while my mom was inside an office. Ray called to let us know he had just gotten off from work and was on his way home. He and I were chit chatting about our day when I looked down and see Grayson taking his shirt off!
.
I know he doesn’t do it because he’s hot because one of those time it was cool and windy outside. He has just learned something new and wants to show everyone what he can do! We’re very proud of him. He is smart and a very fast learner. We just need to work on teaching him WHEN it is okay to take your clothes off. :)
.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
"Whoa! What are you doing?"
Posted by R&T at 10:29 AM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
0 comments:
Post a Comment