Grayson is quite a dancer here lately!!! He can find a beat to bob to with just about any sound. I'm not kidding! Here recently, I was filing my fingernail. I was filing it hard and fast cause I wanted to shave it down a good bit. Also, I was trying to finish so I could turn all my attention back to Gray. As I was working my nail down, I look up and see Grayson standing next to me, holding onto a hanger (that's hanging on the lower rod in our closet), and bobbing up and down. There were no tunes playing anywhere. He was dancing to the rhythm of my fingernail filing!!! :)
.
We went to a crawfish boil with our friends, Harlan and Rita, and their son, Ethan, last weekend. We had a great time! There were lots of kids there, good food, and music. Key word: MUSIC. The dj was playing my kind of music - Cajun/Zydeco and some Beatles songs. Since it was outdoors, people were everywhere, and there was so much to look at, Grayson didn't want to sit down. So, we fed him as he walked around (holding on to a chair, pushing his stroller, etc). When he did stand still, it was to shake his booty! SO CUTE! :)
.
And at home, almost every evening, Ray and I open Itunes on our computer. We have a folder called "G Man". In it, we have "Beautiful Girls" by Sean Kingston, "Feedback" by Janet Jackson, "Gimme More" by Britney Spears, "Break the Ice" by Britney Spears, and "Wizards in Winter" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra. He loves them all, but his favorites of those are "Feedback" and "Break the Ice". He recognizes them with the first note - long before he hears Janet or Britney's voice. He always gets the biggest smile on his face. If he isn't near the computer, he crawls over to it, pulls up on the desk, and holds on to it as he dances. He dances whenever he is moved by a beat. That's all there is to it. Usually, Ray and I dance too - either next to him or one of us picks him up and dances with him in our arms. This makes him so happy! It is so funny to watch that whoever isn't dancing with him (the one who has the easy job) laughs so hard their cheeks start to hurt. Have you ever smiled so much and laughed so hard that your cheeks hurt? If not, I highly recommend it! :)
.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
he loves to bob his booty!
Posted by R&T at 11:29 AM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
0 comments:
Post a Comment