About a week ago, Grayson was sitting in his high chair eating his lunch when I saw him bending his fingers down to his palm (at his lower knuckles). I think he was just learning something new his body can do. But I turned it into an opportunity!!!
.
What he was doing looked exactly like waving! So, I did it back to him and said, "HI!" He smiled, waved back, and then started clapping!!! I clapped with him and said, "Good boy!" Again, I waved and said, "HI Grayson!" He smiled, waved back, and clapped for himself again! It was so adorable! :)
.
I practiced that with him all afternoon. I didn't really need to though...he had it down pat the first time I did it.
.
When Ray got home, I waved at Grayson and said, "HI!" Gray didn't wave back. Doesn't that figure?! Fortunately, he did it a few minutes later. When he did, Ray said, "AWWW! Hi boy!" and waved at him. They waved at each other for a few minutes. It was a sweet moment. :)
.
Later on that evening, my mom saw Ray and Grayson waving to each other. She was moved...and she still is even though he's been doing it for at least a week now. ;)
.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Waving HI
Posted by R&T at 12:43 PM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
0 comments:
Post a Comment