
There are a few things I want to note about Grayson’s bath time at 4 months old (for the sake of record keeping and just for fun)…
1st: Grayson doesn’t yet splash in his bathtub, but Ray and I often show him how to do it. Before we know it, he will catch on and get the entire bathroom floor wet, I’m sure! ;)
2nd: Grayson NEVER fusses about a bath. He loves it.
3rd: a little story – I wash Grayson’s face, hair, and back (in that order too) while Ray takes care of the rest. Don’t ask why…that’s just how it works best for us. Every time I put the wash rag to Gray’s face, he sticks his tongue out hoping to get some water or suds. It is pretty funny! Well, last night, when I was running the soapy wash cloth under his nose, he blew. It made a bubble! It was so funny! Ray and I were laughing our butts off while Grayson gave us his serious eyebrows with a look that said, “What?” :)
And finally, when I carefully wipe Gray’s ears with a q-tip,
(yes, I said CAREFULLY…so no emails, phone calls, or advice in any form. Have I mentioned how much I loathe advice I didn’t ask for?! I think I have, but just to be crystal clear, I’ll do it again. I WILL ASK FOR ADVICE WHEN I WANT IT.)
Anyway! Sorry…had to get that out. :) As I was saying, when I wipe Grayson’s ears out with a q-tip, he sticks out his tongue. It is so cute! I laugh at him and say, “What are you doing, silly?” He pulls his tongue in and starts smiling. :)
Thursday, June 14, 2007
bath time
Posted by R&T at 8:46 PM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
0 comments:
Post a Comment