
Believe it or not, I hadn't ever watched a late night talk show until I met Ray. I've passed through a room when one was on and heard a joke or two, but I hadn't ever watched one in its entirety. Weird? Yeah, I know. Even though I don't watch them often (now), I really enjoy them when I do. Jay Leno and David Letterman are pretty good. I enjoy the comedy relief and the guests.
If you've ever seen a big star (usually someone the general public labels as "hot") on a late night talk show, they are very well received. Every time they open their mouth in attempt to speak, the crowd starts clapping or some guy/gal in fantasy land screams "I LOVE YOU!!!" Going with it (and not wanting to be rude), they smile (or giggle if its a girl) and say, "I love you too!"
Well, here lately, I've felt like a big star! :) Several times, I've been in the nursery trying to talk to Ray while he and Grayson are hanging out. Often, when Ray is talking to me, the cute little guy in his lap distracts me by smiling and laughing! Sometimes, I don't even get what Ray says! And when I'm trying to tell Ray something, I completely lose my train of thought! :)
Right now, Grayson is mine and Ray's #1 fan! When he smiles at me, I feel richer than the richest and more beautiful than the most beautiful. And I know I'm definitely luckier than the luckiest! Ray and I are V.I.P.s to our little guy! How cool is that?!?! :)
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Posted by R&T at 12:43 PM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
1 comments:
It is the coolest! You are experiencing the most wonderful joy in the world!
Post a Comment