Night before last, Grayson was in his crib kicking and cooing at his mobile while Ray and I were doing a little cleaning and setting up for his bath. At one point, I turned to look at him and this is what I saw!!!!
Our little guy was trying to turn over! He was successful with the bottom half but hasn't quite figured out what to do with that arm that's in the way. ;) Ray and I encouraged him as he made big efforts to make it all the way over. Finally, we helped him a little.
Usually, when he's on his stomach (when we do "tummy time" with him), he gets pretty frustrated. But when he was completely on his stomach this time, he was happy! He was trying real hard to lift his head up and was even talking a good bit!
It was so exciting and fun watching Grayson learn something new! Gosh, he's growing up right before our eyes!
1 comments:
Yes, he will be turning over before you know it and then you will be watching him try to figure out how get going in the crawling position! He is learning fast!
Post a Comment