You hear of/see babies grabbing their feet pretty often. And some kids go as far as sticking their foot in their mouth. I thought Grayson had passed the window of time when most kids start foot grabbing and toe sucking. For some reason, I thought that happens when a baby is a month or two old. But what do I know! When I went in Grayson's room Sunday morning, I saw him grabbing (and holding) his foot. It was so cute and so funny! And he must have been enjoying it because he did it for a while! I don't think Grayson will be a toe sucker - not because he doesn't want to (he will stick anything and everything in his mouth) or because toes aren't flavorful (yes, I know, that is a gross thought) - but because I think Grayson might be a little too long to get his toes into his mouth. Now with that being said, time will tell because I am not always right (despite how perfect I appear to be.....JUST KIDDING!) :) We'll just have to wait to see if he's an "open mouth, insert foot" type of guy!!!! ;)
~T

0 comments:
Post a Comment