Babies are more tolerable to some noises than others. And when you live with a little one, it doesn’t take long to learn what noises they like, don’t mind, and absolutely cannot stand. Grayson loves the sound of our laughter (and shows it by joining in) and the wind chimes on our back porch. He doesn’t mind the sound of my hair dryer or even a plane flying over. And fortunately, there are very few noises that really upset him. I made a list of noises (below). For fun, guess which one upsets Grayson REALLY bad. Every time he hears it, he startles, screams, and cries. It makes us so sad.
A. Thunder and lightning
B. Pots being banged in the kitchen
C. The eerie music he hears when watching Lost with his dad
D. The construction going on next door
E. My cell phone ringing (with the ringer turned all the way up)
F. The vacuum cleaner
G. Me sneezing
H. One of us setting our car alarm
I. The microwave beeping
So, what’s your guess?!?!
Answer:


Yes, it's me sneezing! :)
And here's what Grayson has to say about it:
Some people sneeze real quietly,
like a teensy little mouse.
My mom can sneeze so loudly
that it echoes through our house.
3 comments:
That's funny! - but sad that it scares him. I'm surprised he isn't used to it yet!
The funny thing is, Daisy and I have always been the one who gets in trouble for sneezing too loud and/or too often!!
Ray
I guessed it before scrolling down. Patrick would get extremely upset Now he is getting used to it.
No more leaving him for a second to grab something....he will soon be rolly polly Grayson!
love ya
LE
Post a Comment