Tuesday, July 24, 2007

cute sleepy boy!

I checked on Gray several times this morning - just to make sure he was still breathing.

Why was I worried?

Because he broke a record!!!

He slept until 10:56 am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


From the very first time I went in his room to check on him, I couldn't get over how adorable he looked. So, I carefully closed the door and went in search of our camera. After thinking about it for a few seconds, I decided against our camera (which would've gotten great shots) because it makes a loud clicking noise when you snap a picture. So, I opted for my cell phone. The quality is not good, but they captured the moment...quietly. :)


Grayson fast asleep. :)




This is what I saw when I walked in Gray's room after hearing him talk for a while on the monitor. :)




Grayson's response to me telling him Good Morning! :)



Grayson talking to me while I was getting a diaper so I could change him. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What adorable pictures of that precious little boy!