Friday, July 6, 2007

Grayson is so nosey!


Yesterday, when halfway finished with his bottle, G stopped eating. This usually means he needs to burp. He isn’t old enough to really help me lift him up, but him not fighting me is how he can best help me. Of course, that makes things much easier on me. But this particular time, he was enjoying the view – the light fixture on his ceiling. He was smiling at it and talking to it. Because he was so in to the light and didn’t want to be burped, he actually resisted! He used his leg and back muscles to push himself backwards on my lap! That lil’ turkey!

One afternoon this week, I decided to pull some leftovers out of the fridge for my lunch while I was holding him (over the shoulder style). He had been content facing one way for a while. But when I opened that refrigerator, he turned his head around to what looked like a very uncomfortable position so he could check out what I was doing!

Going back to eating, Gray gets easily distracted. Sometimes it can be a little frustrating (because he needs to eat), but it is WAY funnier than frustrating! Many times, when Ray or I are feeding him, we have a conversation over him – about whatever (our supper, the kind of day we had, what we’re going to do over the weekend, etc). Our funny little man will stop eating to listen and roll his eyes over to look at whoever is talking!

We joke by saying how nosy Grayson is! But of course, it isn’t that he’s nosey. He’s just interested in EVERYTHING! He is so fun (and funny) to watch. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is very curious and so smart! It is so much fun to watch him and see all that he is learning!