There isn't a day that goes by without hearing Grayson's laughter - and we LOVE it! When you hear Gray laugh, you can't help but laugh too....and when you start laughing, he laughs even more!!!! It is great!
In the last few days, I was holding G as I told Ray a story about something funny Gray did earlier in the day. When I got to the funny part of the story, I started laughing. And just when Ray started to laugh, Grayson started laughing too! :)
In the last few weeks, we discovered how much Gray is interested in the dogs. Well, what he really loves is when they start playing with their toys. They run around, throw the toy in the air, jump up with the toy in their mouths, and Grayson laughs!!! He especially likes it when whoever is holding him kicks the dogs' toy and the dogs go running after it!
And finally, our little monkey thinks it is HIL-ARIOUS when his dad dances!!!!! Ray does silly dances - getting close to G and then backing up, waving his arms around, making funny faces, etc! He even did the "running man"!!! Grayson laughs so hard that he often gets the hiccups! :)
Monday, July 16, 2007
our little gigglebox
Posted by R&T at 7:02 AM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
0 comments:
Post a Comment