A few evenings ago, I was talking to Ray as he was driving home from work. I told him to say hello to Grayson. When I lowered the phone down to his ear, I heard Ray say, “Hey boy! It’s Dad!” You should’ve seen Gray’s face light up! He started kicking and intently listened to every word Ray said. But when I pulled the phone away, Grayson started looking left and right for his Dad!!!! In one way, I felt bad. I didn’t realize that hearing Ray’s voice would put him into full blown search mode. But in another way, it was SO sweet. Gray loves his Dad so much. He is always so excited to see him every afternoon! And unless G is sleeping, Ray always gets big smiles when he gets home! :)
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web

1 comments:
Yes he does and it is a joy to see!
Post a Comment