.
Yesterday afternoon, Grayson and I were hanging out in his room while Ray was sitting outside with the dogs. As always, Grayson's radio was on.
.
"I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith came on. Are you familiar with the intro of that song? If not, click here and turn your volume up.
.
After hearing a few notes, G ran to his radio and turned the volume up. He smiled and started twirling around his room. I said, "You're a great dancer". He went back to his radio, turned it up louder, and twirled around his room some more until he gracefully fell onto his rug (that he loves so much) with his face turned the other way. Thinking he might be dizzy, I said, "Are you okay?" He picked up his head, turned to face me, and gave me the BIGGEST smile. :)
.
Our little boy loves to dance, and we love watching him. And so many times, we can't just watch. We have to join him. :)
.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Posted by R&T at 10:22 PM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
1 comments:
That sweet lil guy does love music and dancing! I can see that big smile on his face while he dances! What a joyous sight!
Post a Comment