Grayson has three keychains that make sounds - a duck, a pig, and a cow. It isn't uncommon for him to carry
several of them on his fingers at a time. He walks around our house looking like a keychain rep! :) Yesterday, he was most interested in his cow. He kept hitting the button, which makes it moo and a flashlight come on from it's nostrils. It sounds a little freaky, I know, but he LOVES it! While I was changing his diaper yesterday afternoon, he was playing with his cow keychain. Over and over again, he pushed the button on the cow's head. I heard "MOOOO" and saw a small beam of light shine across Grayson's forehead. Then all of the sudden, he said, "OOOOOOOO". I looked up and he smiled. I said, "Yeah, the cow says MOOOOO!" He said, "OOOOOOOOOO!" :)
.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
a cow says ______
Posted by R&T at 11:42 AM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
0 comments:
Post a Comment