Grayson has loved carrying things around for a while. He likes carrying a magnet, a business card, my ziploc of ponytail holders, etc. For the most part, he can be trusted. All he wants to do it carry them around. But of course, we still watch him closely.
.
This morning, he was carrying around a few of our writing pens. He took them off the desk in our bedroom. No big deal. I was right there with him to watch his every move. Besides, he knows he can play with things like that if he only does what he's supposed to with them. When I see there is any chance something could become dangerous, I take it away.
.
To my surprise, I saw him putting the end of the pen (the point end but the point was inside the pen - it is what I call a "clicker" pen) to his nostril. I gave him my "YOU BETTER NOT!" look and said, "NO".
.
That's when he smiled and winked at me! He KNOWS pens aren't for your nose. We write with them, and he carries them around. That's it! He was just messing with me...that little toot head!!! :)
.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
little toot head!
Posted by R&T at 12:50 PM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
0 comments:
Post a Comment