When Ray or I say the word "mom", Grayson always starts saying it. He says it real loud - and over and over. He'll say "MOM!". A few seconds later, he'll say, "MOM! MOM! MOM!" It is SO CUTE! Ray and I both get the biggest kick out of it.
.
In response to him, I'll say, "Yes?" He says, "MOM!" Again, I said, "Yes?" Even louder than before, he says, "MOM!" That's when I say, "Grayson!" He says, "MOM!" We go back and forth for a LONG time. We just can't get over how loud and strong he says, "MOM!"
.
Ray and I love hearing him say it so much that we often get him going. :) Today, while we we were walking around the lake in our neighborhood after feeding the ducks, I said, "You love your mom?" He said, "MOM!" And while we were drying G off after his bath and getting him dressed for bed, Ray said, "Mom". Right away, G started yelling out, "MOM!" I gave him all my usual responses. I think Ray enjoyed seeing and hearing him say "MOM!" as much as I did.
.
Our little boy is so sweet. I love him so much.
.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
MOM!
Posted by R&T at 9:25 PM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
1 comments:
He is the sweetest!
Post a Comment