Gray talks a lot here lately. Most of what he says is baby talk but some are attempts to say real words. It is so cute! And it is amazing to watch (and hear) him learn. If he doesn't know how to say what he wants/needs, he definitely knows how to communicate it in other ways. :)
.
Yesterday, I gave Grayson a few cookies after he finished his lunch. He likes Teddy Grahams. He likes all of the flavors - cinnamon, honey, and chocolatey chip. They are the perfect size for him. After I took him out of his high chair, he ran into our room and started playing. I sat down on the desk chair to get a few minutes of rest. When I got up, I lost sight of him - just in a matter of seconds! That's because he was behind me! He put his hands on the back of my thighs and pushed me. I took a few steps, stopped, and said, "What? Where do you want me to go?" Again, he pushed me. This went on for a while until I was standing in front of our dining room table, where G's cookies were sitting. When I gave our little Pac Man another power pellet, he was happy! See, our boy communicates what he needs or wants! :)
.
By the way, Grayson's word for cookie is "cook". It is so cute! :) He always says it in a high pitched voice. :)
.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
More please!
Posted by R&T at 10:07 AM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
1 comments:
How precious! He's so smart!
Post a Comment