Thursday, August 23, 2007

BANANAS OVER BANANAS!!!

Another recommendation I got from the nurse was to add fruit to rice cereal for Gray's breakfast. We had only been feeding him solids at suppertime. So, breakfast was going to be something new for him.

This is the response I got when he realized he'd be getting more than a bottle for breakfast:





What's funny is that G is all smiles when he wakes up. But it takes him a while to become awake enough to eat and such. He was in a trance the first few minutes of his feeding. He looked like this:



Finally, his mind and body started working together! He was fully awake and thoroughly enjoyed his breakfast!!! I'm happy to report...

BANANAS (W/ RICE CEREAL): Success!!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet lil boy! He loves the new food variety he is getting! He is wondering, "Hey Mom & Dad, what else is on the menu? :) What cute pictures!