Yesterday afternoon, I called Grayson's dr's office to speak with the nurse. I wanted to find out how to best introduce fruits. She told me to first try giving a vegetable and then giving some bananas or applesauce as a dessert. So, that's what we did. Last night, G had green peas for supper and applesauce for dessert. He was grooving along with the green peas (they seem to be his favorite veggie) when I switched over to applesauce. Needless to say, the applesauce tastes completely different from green peas! Applesauce is sweeter and/or more bitter than green peas. That's for sure. Heck, it is a fruit rather than a veggie. Well, his face said it all. His little eyes even started watering. Poor baby. Unfortunately, I had no way of giving him a warning...and he was definitely taken by surprise. I don't necessarily think he doesn't like applesauce. I think he was just taken aback by how completely different it was from green peas. I want to try giving him applesauce again in the future. So, for now...
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Bapplesauce (what I call applesauce...don't ask)
APPLESAUCE: Undecided, but if he had to say right now, it's a NO
Posted by R&T at 6:46 AM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
1 comments:
What a cute picture & sweet sweet face! He is doing so good!
Post a Comment