For the very first time, Ray and I went on a one-night/overnight getaway. We felt okay about it because Gray is now 6 months old (well, he will be in a few days). It wasn't easy leaving him, but we felt good about it because he was with my mom, the best care besides mine and Ray's. We knew he would not only be in awesome care but that he would have a lot of fun too!
Needless to say, we thought about G and missed him a lot. So, we called Mom and checked in with her via instant messages here and there. One time, she even sent us a picture with audio of Gray laughing - a sound we hear every single day...without it, our day would be incomplete.
Ray and I had a BLAST! We really needed some time to ourselves. I don't think there are any parents that can't relate with that. But both of us were very excited to get home to see Gray. He was glad to see us too. We knew he was tired and was in need of some rest, but he refused to go to sleep for a good while. :)
After we set our bags down, Mom told me to check my email. She took many more pictures (with her cell phone) than she sent to our phones while we were away. She seems to enjoy taking pictures with her cell phone much more than with a camera. It is much easier I suppose. Yesterday, I told her I've heard of classes that teach you how to take the best possible pictures with a cell phone...she really should sign up! It would be fun! But she doesn't need to because the pictures she took turned out GREAT! :) Here are two of them:

Monday, August 6, 2007
getaway!
Posted by R&T at 8:05 AM
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web
1 comments:
It is easy to take awesome pictures when the subject of the picture is the most handsome, precious little boy in the whole world! Thank you for giving me this weekend with Gray. He was so good, as sweet as always and I loved every minute of it. I'm so glad y'all had a good time. You are great parents and you deserved this time for you.
Post a Comment